Meumann White was opened in January 1970 by Denis Meumann and Rob White. From its inception the firm positioned itself as a property law practice specialising in all aspects of property. As a result of the commitment and dedication of all members of our team, the firm has seen continuous growth and now has offices situated in Amanzimtoti, Berea, Bluff and Hillcrest. We have also seen growth in other spheres of law, namely the commercial, litigation, family law and estate departments.
The Meumann White philosophy can best be summarised as follows:
- We value the fundamental role played by our employees and provide an atmosphere of both mutual respect and lively conviviality.
- Our integrity and honesty is the cornerstone of our firm.
- We understand the needs of our clients and respond by supplying them with remarkable service in a locality that is close and accessible to them.
- We understand that the property market is not 9 – 5 and we are therefore available to support our clients 24/7.
- Through cutting edge technology we supply services that are both modern and relevant.
- We understand that our firm’s continued success relies on us being ahead in the fast-paced world in which we live and we therefore ensure that we are continually adapting to changes both in the law as well as in technology.
Maria is an attorney, conveyancer and notary public and heads up our commercial and litigation departments. She joined us in 1989 to serve articles and has become an integral member of our team, contributing to many high profile cases and raising the industry standard resiliently.
Cell 083 300 2378
Richard is an attorney and conveyancer and heads up the conveyancing department at our Berea branch as well as all mortgage bond work at the firm. He joined us in 1992. Richard uses his passion, determination, experience and innovation to continually improve our processes thereby ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the conveyancing industry.
Cell 083 309 4518
Karen is an attorney, conveyancer and notary public and heads up our estates department and conveyancing at our Amanzimtoti branch. She joined us in 1999 as a conveyancer and has since contributed to the development of our estates department. Karen’s drive for service excellence has made her a vital member of our team.
Cell 083 456 5276
Venilla is an attorney and is involved in our litigation department. She started with us in 1991 and through her commitment and determination completed her legal studies and was admitted as an attorney in 2009. She currently heads our collections department and attends to High Court and Magistrate Court litigation matters.
Cell 083 456 5275
David is an attorney, conveyancer and notary public and heads up our family law department and conveyancing at our Hillcrest branch. He is also involved in property related litigation matters. He joined us in 2014 to serve articles and through his proficiency and diligence he has become a prominent member of our team.
Cell 083 300 2376
Bianca obtained her LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal. She was awarded membership in the Golden Key International Honour Society and was an Ellie Newman Moot Competition Semi-Finalist awarded by the University of KwaZulu-Natal. She joined Meumann White in 2022. Bianca’s areas of practice and interests include Property Law, Insurance Law, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Liquidations, Commercial Drafting and Correspondent work.
Cell 083 289 4886
Sandy Naicker joined us in 2004 as a transfer paralegal, a field she excelled in. After joining Meumann White, she started studying towards an LLB and has since been admitted as an attorney and conveyancer. With 17 years of experience in the property industry she has become a valuable member of the team.
Cell 084 501 4041