The Alienation of Land Act stipulates that any agreement for the sale and purchase of immovable property must be in writing and signed by the parties, but what happens when the seller is a Trust registered in accordance with the provisions of the Trust Property Control Act? Can the Trust buy or sell the property? […]

Read More »